Sunday, May 10, 2009

AE Assignment 6 Pictures


Advanced EXCEL assigns that I take pictures of various concepts and load them on my blog, so here they are:
1. Stapler: from the inside...


2. Reflections: twin soaps

3. Leap: anticipation

4. Fears: uselessness...

5. Coffee: mug, journal, and pen--a perfect afternoon


6. Time: "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant. But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?...If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come." ~ Job 17:7-10, 14

7. Squirrel: Treed!

8. White Trash: I'm still puzzling over this topic, but they asked for it...this is my trash can, by the way.

9. Date: Double Date, that is...

10. Police: cops and robbers...

11. Self-portrait: with the help of my dresser mirror

12. Making a Statement: Guess the composer...

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Em, it screams you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely does that!
    I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolness!!!! I absolutely LOVE all of them but especially "leap" and "squirrel"

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Emily! I love your pics! : )

    Love you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job, Emily! I love them, especially the "date" one!! Blessings on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete